Create in our studio space
Looking for a place to be creative, host a craft party, have a team meeting or event? Our Makers' Studio is a perfect space to rent. Located on Piedmont Avenue in Oakland, our studio is ready for you.
Makers, creators and leaders have used the space to:
- host art parties, baby or bridal showers
- host day long retreats
- meet with clients or strategic partners
- lead their own workshops, such as body movement and personal development
- teach their own classes
- body movement and energy classes
- personal development workshops
Rare Bird loves partnering with community members to give them access to a space to do their work.
Studio rental includes:
- two large, moveable tables, perfect for standing height and 14 stools for sitting, additional folding tables and chairs are available if needed
- a filtered water system, including hot water for tea, tea selection, mugs and dishes for snacks
- a utility sink to wash supplies
- 10 backjacks & rugs for meditation or floor work
- access to colored pens and pencils, paper, watercolor tablets, brushes and scissors
Ideal for corporate workshops and meetings, small businesses, creatives and entrepreneurs. For shared studio time check out our DIY studio time blocks.
To inquire about rates and availability, please fill out this inquiry form.